Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'M BAAAAAACK

I know you all have missed me dearly. I understand. The world can be normal once again.

After a nice long weekend down in NC, a miserable 16 hour drive up fro NC while driving a freakin uhaul truck, a full day of moving into the new apartment and two long days of work, I am finally making some posts again.

Shout out to Dan, Matt, and my two brothers Steve and Mike for helping out with the move (esp Steve for riding shotgun in the uhaul for 16 hours). Appreciate all of it. Gotta give a special thanks to the boss as well for setting up the wireless so our blog can get back to where it needs to be.

Everyone can carry on with their lives starting now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution