Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kill Some Bird

I couldn't be more nervous for the game today, the Ravens defense is still the Ravens defense.  They still have Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs and (yeah I'm gonna say it) Bernard Pollard.  Pollard scares me not because he's good but he has a knack for being in games that weird things happen in.  I have a feeling the Ravens are going to really key on the Pats' biggest strengths in Gronk and Welker.  Which is why Deion Branch is my key for the offense today.  On defense, Brandon Spikes is my key, his goal will be shutting down Ray Rice in the running and receiving game.  We all saw Rice light us up a few years ago, this is what scares me.  I am not going to write anymore because I can't even put together a logical sentence right now.  Hopefully the two guys below key our victory today, let's go kill some birds.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution