Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Breakdown of The League

So with the controversy that Bob created yesterday with his terrible rankings.  I figured I would give my unbiased rankings soley on stats and my projected points.  These power rankings include only starters in the rankings.  However the pictures below that show all the breakdown of every player's projected points for each team.

First, let's explain.  I have included starters (based on where they were drafted), team, bye week, positional ranking and projected fantasy points.  I then average the positional ranking among starters and total the projected fantasy points.  This leads to the below rankings.  Let the hating begin.











Below is the breakdown of each individual team.  I know you will all have issues with this, but these are totally unbiased rankings and stats.

2 comments:

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob said...

You're terrible.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution